Monday, September 26, 2016

Welcome to Cheapity Cheap Noms

Like the cheap gourmet (which already exists), I am creating kitchen experiments where you basically simulate playing "Chopped" (the cooking show) in your own home by using items you have in your pantry already to create a masterpiece costing you little to no extra money. I coined this idea when I left my job, exhausted my extra savings account, and barely have money for food; I do however have extra items in my pantry from when I bought too much and now I want to use the items up. I want to be able to show people they can eat well (or afford to eat at all) when on a tight budget and still have it be as healthy as possible and taste good. This is also useful for inexpensive college staples to make too while on a budget. I don't want people going broke or gaining weight like I did! Happy eating and food on a budget everyone! I'll post some pictures and recipes in the meantime!

No comments:

Post a Comment